Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Success Secret: Perspective

Success Secret: Perspective

One of the secrets of success is to be able to see other perspectives. One way of finding other prespectives is to ask goofy questions or quote goofy people - like Woody Allen.

Enjoy these quotes from Woody Allen.

------------------------------

Quotes on Perspective from Woody Allen


To you I'm an atheist; to God, I'm the Loyal Opposition.
Woody Allen

What if everything is an illusion and nothing exists? In that case, I definitely overpaid for my carpet.
Woody Allen

When I was kidnapped, my parents snapped into action. They rented out my room.
Woody Allen

Why are our days numbered and not, say, lettered?
Woody Allen

You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred.
Woody Allen

----------------------
These quotes on perspective compiled by George Torok

George Torok
Business Speaker
Creative Facilitator
Article Library

No comments: