Friday, May 05, 2006

Business in Motion - The Blog

This blog is an extension of my radio show – Business in Motion.

Business in Motion is a weekly 30-minute interview radio show on 93.3 CFMU from Hamilton, Ontario, Canada. It is community radio hosted by McMaster University.

Over the past ten years I have interviewed well over 400 business leaders, entrepreneurs, authors, and influencers. Learn more about past radio guests.

On this blog you will find insights from my interviews and personal learning, excerpts from interviews, and business resources that might help you grow.

To expand the lessons from my radio interviews I have added interviews by email. You will read some of them on this blog.

This blog is especially helpful for business owners, entrepreneurs and CEOs.

George Torok
Host of the weekly radio show, Business in Motion

No comments: