Monday, June 12, 2006
How to recognize a Canadian in a crowd
1. Bump into a Canadian in a crowded room and they say 'sorry'.
2. They can tell you exactly where they were when Paul Henderson scored his goal in the 1972 Canada-Russia hockey series.
3. They cry when you mention Terry Fox.
4. They don't understand patriotism.
5. They understand regional disparities.
6. They don't know what they are - but they are sure glad they are not American.
7. They don't think a Canadian is any good until they make it in the USA.
8. They believe that Canada is the best country - but they cannot explain why.
9. They appreciate good Canadian food like hamburgs, pizza, egg rolls, buffalo wings, tortillas, perogies...
10. When they are told to wait in line - they do!
Business in Motion