Monday, September 22, 2008

Marketing expert interview on PR 101 Radio

Listen my interview on PR101 Radio

Here's a twist - this time I am the guest expert. If you listen to Business in Motion or read this blog you will know that I am the host and creater of Business in Motion. My radio show has been running for 13 years.

Some of you also know me as a marketing expert and author of the bestseller, Secrets of Power Marketing.

Here's your chance to hear me address this issue "Stop wasting your money on branding and start building profitable relationships."

If you run a small or medium sized business then this issue is important to you. It could mean the difference between thriving or drowning.


When: Wed. Sept. 24, 12:00 noon - 1:00 pm PDT (California time)

This show is broadcast live over the Internet. If you listen to the live show you can ask your questions.

Learn more about the radio show and how to listen

PR 101 Radio
http://www.pr101radio.com/


George Torok
Marketing Expert & Author
Marketing Speaker
Book Tour George Torok

No comments: