Friday, April 03, 2009

James Burchill on Business in Motion

James Burchill - Social Media Stategist - Today's guest on Business in Motion

------------------
Today (Friday April 3rd, 2009) I was the guest of George Torok noted author, marketing expert and host of the Business In Motion radio show on CFMU 93.3. And a few hours ago, George interviewed me about Social Media and Internet marketing. I had a great time and this short video journals the fun I had ... even with the rain and crazy driving.

More importantly, I thought you'd like to know that the content within the interview has direct relevance to your business. If you didn't hear it, don't worry - I'm getting the recording and will blog it soon.

During the information packed interview I explain WHY every business needs to embrace SOCIAL MEDIA and WHAT Social Media is. And if you think video is a gimmick, think again. Today was a perfect example of multi-modal marketing messages at work: Email, Social Media - Twitter, Blogging, Radio - Traditional Broadcast Media, and Video - YouTube

I'll be making the radio show recording available on my blog as soon as I download it, in the mean time if you'd like to watch a short 3 minutes video journalling my interview (or if you haven't seen George in a while) - click the video to watch.
----------------



George Torok
Host of Business in Motion


Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: